Saturday, November 15, 2008

SEND ME PICTURES!!!!

Hey everyone!!!! I plan to use this blog to post pictures (and instructions) for stamping and other craft projects. I have a lot to upload already, and will do so once I have time to take pictures of some of my completed projects.

I wanted to invite any of you that want to put pictures up of your projects to share with the group to email them to me at 1lisamichelle@cox.net and I will post them!

Hopefully this will help everyone with ideas for new projects & to get ideas for new techniques. I will have buttons on the page as well that will help us to navigate through everything. For example, when I get some stuff uploaded, there will be a link where you can see only cards, a link for pages, a link for gift card holders, etc.

Hopefully this will be an easy way we can all share ideas with each other since we don't get time to stamp together as often as we'd all like!

~Lisa

1 comments:

Poetry Sue said...

Hey there Girlie! I wanted to come to the reunion but it was the same weekend as ren faire and I had prior responsibilities there! I'm really glad you found me on Blogger.. isn't the internet an amazing thing!